Terms and Conditions
Click here to view the Bonus Terms and Conditions
To play at the casino, a player must be:
- located in a jurisdiction where online gaming is not prohibited,
- at least 21 years old or the age of majority in that jurisdiction (whichever is lower).
The gaming activities offered by the casino are not intended for, and are not permitted to be used by, any person:
- who is located in a jurisdiction where online gaming is prohibited (or may be deemed to be prohibited),
- who is under the legal age of majority, or
- for any purpose other than personal entertainment players assume all risks of play at the casino.
You (the "Player") confirm that you understand, accept and agree to the following rules, terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") governing use of and on-line play at PokerKing website (the "Casino").
Furthermore, each time you:
- access the Casino
- open or make use of a member account or guest account at the Casino
- use the software associated with the Casino (the "Casino Software")
- accept any bonus or prize from the Casino
the action constitutes a new acceptance of, and agreement to, the Terms and Conditions as posted on the Casino website at the time of that action.
- Use of the activities and games (the "Games") of this Casino may be prohibited in your jurisdiction. It is each Player's responsibility to determine whether or not online gaming is prohibited in the jurisdiction where the Player resides or is located, and to comply with any applicable laws or regulations in his or her jurisdiction. The Company provides no legal or other advice, and makes no explicit or implicit representations or warranties whatsoever, as to whether online gaming is legal in any particular jurisdiction. No employees, agents or other third parties are authorized by the Company to provide any such advice, representations or warranties.
- By participating in play for money at the Casino, the Player represents and warrants to the Company that (i) the Player has made all requisite inquiries and has determined that online gaming is not prohibited in the Player's jurisdiction, (ii) there are no legal or other restrictions on or prohibitions against the Player playing at the Casino, (iii) the Player has full legal right to play at the Casino, and (iv) the Player will comply fully with any laws or regulations applicable to the Player's use of the Casino.
- Play at the Casino is restricted to individuals of legal age of majority (in most cases 21, years of age) or, where applicable, the minimum legal age for placing a wager. The Casino does not accept wagers from individuals under the age of 21. It is each Player's responsibility to determine the legal age of majority (or wagering) in the Player's jurisdiction. By playing at the Casino, the Player represents and warrants to the Company that he or she is at least the age of legal majority in Player's jurisdiction, or if applicable, is at least the minimum age for placing wagers, but no less than 21 years of age. Any transaction carried out at the Casino by a person who is less than such an applicable age (a "minor") is null and void, and no winnings (if there are any) will be paid out to, or for the account of, any minor. The Company reserves the right to request proof of a Player's age at any time.
- The Company does not accept wagers from players residing in Israel, The Netherlands, The Netherlands Antilles, Antigua & Barbuda, Peoples Republic of China, North Korea, Myanmar, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Syria, Sudan, Libya, and the following U.S. States: Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, New York, and Washington. The Company reserves the right to block Players from any jurisdiction.
- No purchase or real money wager is necessary or required to play the Games, but real money wagers may be made if a Player wishes and complies with these Terms and Conditions and the Casino's other general rules and procedures applicable to wagering. All play at the Casino is at the sole risk of the Player. The Player understands and acknowledges that the Player bears all risks associated with all play at the Casino and wagering, that there can be no assurance of any winnings, and that the Player may lose any money that is deposited with the Casino for wagering purposes.
- The Player confirms that any play at the Casino (including incidental activities such as opening an account, making deposits or bets, or withdrawing winnings) is purely for personal enjoyment, recreation and entertainment. Any other use is strictly prohibited. The Player represents and warrants that Player's interest in and use of the Games and the Casino is not professional. Further, by playing the Games, the Player confirms that he or she does not find the Casino, the Games or online gaming to be offensive, immoral, objectionable, unfair or indecent.
- The Player acknowledges that some people have an addiction to gambling and/or other inabilities to control their gaming and wagering activities. The Company will not in any event be liable in any way to any such person for any losses, damages or other effects of such problems or activities (without limiting the scope of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions).
- After a Player has accessed the website and initiated the player account creation process, the Player must accurately and truthfully provide the following information:
- First name, last name, email address, street address (no PO boxes), city, state/province, zip/postal code, country, phone number and date of birth.
- This information is used to automatically open an account with a payment processor which handles all transactions for the PokerKing Casino. Out of date information must be promptly updated.
- If a Player has more than one active account with the Casino or a related casino website
- If the name on Player's account does not match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment method used to make purchases on Player's account.
- If a Player provides incorrect or misleading registration information of any type.
- If the Company believes, in its sole discretion, that a Player is not of legal age of majority, or otherwise does not meet the eligibility criteria set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- If Player allows or permits (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on the Player's account.
- If a Player participates in a Casino promotion and cash-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion.
- If Player is found cheating or if it is determined by the Company that Player has employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino.
- If Player breaches any of its representations and warranties or conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions.
- If a player, at the Casino's discretion, is identified as a promotional abuser.
- The Company reserves the right to remove all winnings exceeding $50, where there has been no cash deposit.
- If we suspect any activity on a Player's part to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions or to be fraudulent or criminal, or if any of your deposits are charged back, we will have the right to (i) withhold any deposits made by the Player and/or any winnings due to the Player, (ii) compensate the Company for any amounts owing to the Company by the Player (including under the indemnity provisions hereof), and to further deal with such amounts as required by law or regulatory requirements.
- By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the Company, the Player confirms compliance with these Terms and Conditions and consents to the use of his or her name for advertising and promotional purposes. All applicable taxes, if any, on any prize is the Player's sole responsibility.
- The minimum withdrawal from the casino is $100, depending on your available options. Please review our payout options for limits and available methods. The maximum amount that can be withdrawn is $5,000 per week. Any amount greater than $5,000 will be divided into parts, where no part can be larger than $5,000, and sent on consecutive weeks until the total amount has been delivered. A Player's initial withdrawal or changes to payment details are subject to clearance by the payment processor's risk department. This review can take up to 5 business days at which time the Player will be informed via email of their payment processed date.
The Company will make every attempt to ensure that all withdrawals are paid out in a timely fashion. Certain factors beyond the control of the Company, including, but not limited to, limitations imposed by financial institutions, may result in withdrawals taking longer to process.
- If a Player's account remains unused for a period of six months, the Company reserves the right to close the account and confiscate any funds remaining in the account. Accounts that are inactive for six months or longer will in any event be charged a monthly administration fee of $10, which may be increased from time to time.
- The Player understands that any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated or misdirected requests, prize claims or entries. Liability for materials of the Games containing any error is limited to replacement.
- The Player understands and acknowledges that the names, logos and other intellectual property displayed on or associated with the PokerKing Casino are the trademarks, service marks, and trade names of the Company and all rights associated therewith are reserved by the Company. The Player obtains no rights to such trademarks or names, or to any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the website and the material contained therein.
- Employees of the Company, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Games.
- The Player agrees to hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of Player's (i) use of the PokerKing Casino website, (ii) use of any materials at or obtained from the website, (iii) participation in the Games, (v) the acceptance of any Prize, or (v) use of the Casino Software, whether downloaded from the website or obtained by any other means.
- The Player further and specifically indemnifies and holds harmless the Company, its employees, officers, directors and any an all associated or affiliated persons or organizations against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages arising from any legal or other action taken either by or against the Player arising from any and all interaction with the Casino, the Company and/or its employees, officers, directors and any and all associated or affiliated persons or organizations. Such action shall include (but not necessarily be limited to) any actions that might arise as a result of the illegality of online wagering within the Player's jurisdiction.
- All phone conversations are for the purpose of customer support. While we do our best to provide you with accurate information, any information given is subject to the rules, guidelines, standards, terms and conditions that appear on our website or directly in email form.
A. Please note that under no circumstance will we be liable for information or communication received or derived from third parties, whether or not we appear to be the source of such information or to have endorsed or linked to such information. B. All rules, guidelines, standards, terms and conditions posted on our website or in email offers are final. Information given by support personnel which contradicts any of these rules, standards, terms and conditions, constitutes a mistake on the part of that individual and, while unfortunate, is null and void.
- The Player confirms that: (i) the Player's play at the Casino and any wagering takes place in, and is subject to the laws of, Curacao, and (ii) any wager made by Player will be accepted by the Casino in Curacao, concurrently with Player's communication of the wager to the Casino, without any other act or formality whatsoever.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Curacao without giving effect to conflicts of laws principles. You irrevocably agree to submit, for the benefit of the Company, to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Curacao for settlement of any disputes or matters arising out of or concerning this Agreement or its enforceability. If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, it will not affect the validity of the remainder of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
- These Terms and Conditions represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Player and the Company, and supersede and all prior agreements, representations and understandings between the Player and the Company.
The Casinos to which these Terms and Conditions apply to PokerKing Casino.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND AGREEMENT
In consideration for being permitted to participate in gaming activities provided by the Casino, the Player represents and warrants to the Company that he/she fully understands, agrees to, becomes a party to and shall abide by these Terms and Conditions as such Terms and Conditions may change from time to time. The Player agrees to review the Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that he or she is aware of any changes and additions. The terms and conditions contained herein may be modified and/or amended only by the Company posting such modification and/or amendment in the "Terms and Conditions" section of the Web site. It is the Player's responsibility to ensure that he or she is aware of any such modifications. The Player agrees not to open, use or reuse an account at the Casino, participate at the Casino, or accept any prize from the Casino if the Player does not fully understand, agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2012 PokerKing. All rights reserved.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.